Sunday 25 November 2007

Spanish pilgrims together again

Yesterday afternoon Lorena, Rosanna, Lázaro, Fernando and the two Agustinas had a meal together in Alicante (Spain) as part of a meeting that we'd been trying to organise for months until we eventually found the right date.
More information on how it all went as well as photos of the event will come in a further post that Lorena will write. She promised to do so and wanted to do it herself, so I'll leave you* with the expectation :-D

* you= Joao (for sure) and maybe any other pilgrims who are still reading the blog in silence (I think one of them is Sophia... come on, don't be shy, say something! ha ha).

Love from Spain

6 comments:

Joao Alves said...

Hello Agustina
Thanks for posting. I saw a photo of your meeting on Facebook, which was uploaded by Lorena.I worte a message there, too.
Agustina, since yesterday you are also administrator of this blog. From now on you have the same power as me to do with it what you like. We might give administrative power to somebody else who is interested. Sophie also wrote on Facebook and I have just asked her there if she would like to get administration power, too.

Joao Alves said...

I am looking forward for Lorena's post with photos and furhter information about the meeting in Valencia. :)

A.Jiménez said...

Facebook? Is that like Flickr? The first news I've had about it. How do you have access to Lorena's photos? Do you have to sign in, get an invitation or what?

A.Jiménez said...

By the way, Me, administrator? Wow, thanks for giving me the power, Joao, but I don't really know how to manage this, and no-one would do it better than you, I'm sure.

Joao Alves said...

Hi Agustina
Facebook is a social networking site, it's more like My Space, Hi5, Friendster and others. But I like Facebook because it has a lot of interesting people there and the site itself is very powerful and easy to use. Flickr is the forerunner in photosharing although you can have your social groups there, too. But it's essentially about photographie. I like Flickr so much that I decided to subscribe a pro account there, althoug I am not taking many pictures.
Back to Facebook, all you have to do is go to http://www.facebook.com/ and register. Then find us there and invite us to be your friends. That's the way a social network grows. I invite my frieds, my friends invite their friends and the friends of my friends invite their friends and so on... :)Once you get your invitation accepeted by Lorena, you'll be able to see her the photos.

Joao Alves said...

Of course you know how to manage a blog. Blogger is very easy to manage. You just need to have a look around and you'll find out how things are done. Ask me if you have any doubts.